Better Mind Better Life
Expert and Compassionate clinical and personal supervision for front line workers and counsellors.
Better Supportive counselling and personal skill building for individuals and couples.
Expert and Compassionate clinical supervision for Social Workers and registered Psychotherapists
- Certifications include: Dialectical Behavioral Skills Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Death, Dying and Bereavement and Gottman Couples Counselling
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Ongoing Training includes: Internal Family Systems and Polyvagal Treatment for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma
- Extensive experience as a front line Social Worker and Therapist
- Experience in Child Welfare, Judicial Systems, Medical/Hospital, Community Health settings and holistic care models
- Experience in providing ongoing peer support
What We Do
- Taken from Wilson (1999), My approach to supervision is a “process of guided reflective practice where practitioners share clinical experiences to discuss, reflect and support one another”
- Together we will share, monitor, evaluate your practice and clinical work. In providing supportive consultative process, I can help identify and manage fatigue and burn out, if necessary
- Helping to understand yourself, build your skills and provide a forum to reflectS
Better Supportive counselling and personal skill building for individuals and couples
- Educated, experienced, compassionate, caring, helpful, grounded and genuine
- Professional Social Worker and counsellor to help you attune to your best life
- Support through the difficult obstacles and how to manage for a better mind and life
- 22+ years of experience working in the field with a variety of people and issues
- Master of Social Work and a commitment to a strong ongoing education in the application of trauma informed modalities
- Certified in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Death, Dying and Bereavement Therapy and Gottman Couples Counselling
- Science of Wellness certificate program, Yale University
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional: Utilizing neuroscience for the treatment of anxiety, worry and panic
- Ongoing training in Internal Family Systems and Polyvagal Treatment for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma
What We Will Do Together!
- Engage in compassionate and experienced counselling
strategies to help you live your best life
- Provide a critical sounding board
- Learn how you can understand yourself, helping to discover choices
to improve your life and reduce anxiety and pain
- Engage in skill building that will serve you through your life
Jodi Lynn Morris, MSW RSW (she/her)
“I take a different approach to therapy”. I am often told that my frank style, ability to listen along with keen sense of support, are all helpful for clients to feel heard. With my years of experience, I put into practice what I have learned from my clients as much as my education. I will listen and challenge you to connect with yourself, further exploring thoughts and feelings to better your life.
Let me help you develop compassion for yourself and create the change you want for you, your loved ones and the world around you. This approach also resonates with my work with my colleagues. I am trained in Clinical Supervision and I am passionate about supporting therapists to build their skills and develop themselves through hard work, identifying their passions and strengthening skills.
I am the mom of two active children and together we share the love of our dog, being at the lake, music and being outdoors.